General Civil Training
The Wayne County Dispute Resolution Center, also known as Wayne Mediation Center, offers a State Court Administrative Office Approved 40-hour General Civil Training in the spring and fall of each year.
Registration requires an in-person meeting. Please contact us at 313-561-3500 for more information.
WHERE: 19855 West Outer Drive, Suite 206 East, Dearborn, MI 48124
In 2018, training is held from 08:45 A.M. to 05:30 P.M. on each of the following dates:
- Friday – September 7th 2018
- Wednesday – September 12th 2018
- Friday – September 14th 2018
- Thursday – September 20th 2018
- Friday – September 21st 2018
Pricing & Requirements
- $995 General Public
- $495 volunteer/senior rate*
*Volunteer/Senior rate requires 40 hours of donated mediation services to Wayne County Dispute Resolution Center
Description: This State Court Administrative Office (SCAO) approved training utilizes a combination of interactive exercises, lectures and role plays. The instructor explains “facilitative mediation” and how it fits into the spectrum of alternative dispute resolution methods and then guides the participants through the mediation process – experientially – from beginning to end.
- Fulfills the training requirement under MCR 2.411 for Court Roster qualification.
Snacks and beverages will be provided.
State Court Rules Require Attendance for ALL 40 hours.
Space is limited, so act soon
- REQUIRES an in person meeting.
- Contact Bernard Dempsey (313) 561-3500 ext 311 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Our Children
Our Youth live in a challenging era with technology and distractions running rampant. Not only is this difficult for our Youth to focus, but having trouble in the home only amplifies this already big problem. The Wayne County Dispute Resolution Center needs your help! A small donation goes a long way for our Youth.