Domestic Mediation Trainings
The Wayne County Dispute Resolution Center, also known as Wayne Mediation Center, offers a State Court Administrative Office approved 40-hour Domestic Relations Mediation Training as well as the required 8-hour Domestic Violence Screening Training once a year, in the fall.
This training will be conducted by Antionette Raheem, Esq. and Earlene Baggett-Hayes, Esq.
WHERE: The Dearborn Atrium Office Center 835 Mason, Suite C-300 Dearborn, MI 48124
In 2019, training is held from 08:30 A.M. to 05:00 P.M. on each of the following dates:
- Thursday – October 17, 2019
- Friday – October 18, 2019
- Saturday – October 19, 2019
- Thursday – October 24, 2019
- Friday – October 25, 2019
- Saturday – October 26, 2019 (Domestic Violence Screening)
State Court Rules Require Attendance for ALL 48 hours.
Pricing & Requirements
- $1,095 General Rate* if registered BY September 24, 2019
- $1,145 General Rate if registered AFTER September 24, 2019
- $595 Volunteer Rate* if registered BY September 24, 2019
- $645 Volunteer Rate if registered AFTER September 24, 2019
*$50 discount for early registration*
Volunteer rate requires that you complete 40 volunteer hours before receiving a training certificate.
There will be a 30 minute break for lunch on your own. Snacks and beverages will be provided.
- Please contact Bernard Dempsey at (313) 561-3500 ext. 311.
Domestic Mediation Volunteer Opportunities
The Wayne County Dispute Resolution Center (aka Wayne Mediation Center) offers a variety of opportunities for domestic mediators to gain experience and volunteer. We have programs at the Coleman A. Young Municipal Center and the Penobscot Building in Detroit as well as at our offices in Dearborn.
Click the button below to download our Domestic Mediation Volunteer Opportunities brochure.
Help Our Children
Our Youth live in a challenging era with technology and distractions running rampant. Not only is this difficult for our Youth to focus, but having trouble in the home only amplifies this already big problem. The Wayne County Dispute Resolution Center needs your help! A small donation goes a long way for our Youth.